Filter Cartridge Radial Flow Carbon RFC20-BB 4.5 x 20
- Pentek Filter Cartridge: Radial Flow RFC20-BB 4.5 in. x 20 in.
- Provides effective chlorine taste & odor reduction.
- BB cartridges are ideal for point-of-entry (POE) and other high flow rate applications.
- Unique design reduces carbon fines in filtered water.
- Available in a wide variety of sizes.
- RFC Series cartridges are constructed with 70-micron porous polythylene outer shell and durable polypropylene end caps.
- The 2-3/4 OD cartridges have a polypropylene core and the 4-1/2" OD cartridges incorporate a spun polypropylene core.
- Sandwiched between the outer shell and the core is a bed of granular activated carbon(GAC).
- The unique radial flow design offers the benefits of granular activated carbon (GAC) filtration, such as low pressure drop, while at the same time significantly reducing the release of carbon fines commonly associated with GAC style cartridges.
- RFC Series cartridges are available in a wide variety of sizes and are ideal point-of-entry (POE) and other high flow rate applications.
- Based on manufacturer's internal testing.
- Initial patFlow Rate: 0.90 psiat 4 gpm.
- Chlorine Taste & Odor ReductionatFlow Rate >70,000 gallons at 4 gpm
Weight: 5.00 lbs.
Manufacturer: Pentek Filtration
Manufacturer #: 155247-43