Angle Stop Adaptor 1/2" Male comp x 1/2"-3/8" w/ 1/4" valve
John Guest Angle Stop Adapter Valve valves are manufactured
from white polypropylene and equipped with food grade EPDM O-rings. The valve
connects between your valve and riser, to the main water supply line, for
applications in reverse osmosis, filtration systems, coffee brewers,
ice-makers, home/office, hydroponics, and many more.
The conversion adaptor can be threaded to either side of the valve to make various configurations with either plastic or soft copper tubing. John Guest's push-fit technology makes connections easy and leak-free. The tube is easily pushed in by hand and then firmly locks in place. Disconnection is just as easy and requires no special tools.
- 3/8" male compression x 1/2" NPS female thread
- Conversion adapter can be installed on either side of valve to create either 1/2" x 1/2" NPS or 3/8" x 3/8" compression configurations
- 3/8" OD quick connect fitting
- Push-fit technology
- EPDM O-rings
- NSF Certified 61 Section 9-G
- Intended for use with potable water
Manufacturer: John Guest
Manufacturer #: ASVPP5LF