Sediment Backwash Filter 7500-REV2.5 1.0 CF 9x48
Sediment Auto Backwash Filter Systems for Well Water
Clean Sediment-Free Water Throughout the Home With NO Filters To Change
Choosing your Model
Maximum Flow Rate
Backwash Flow Rate
# of Bathrooms
# of Persons in Home
Width / Height
1 - 4
8" x 51"
|0.75 CF Short||8 GPM||5 GPM||1||1 - 4||10" x 37"|
1 - 2
1 - 4
9" x 55"
1 - 2.5
1 - 6
10" x 61"
2 - 5
1 - 6
12" x 59"
2 - 5
1 - 8
13" x 61"
2 - 5
1 - 8
14" x 72"
Note: The 0.75 CF, 1.0 CF and 1.5 CF models work best for most homes with 1 - 3 bathrooms and are our most popular models.
"Backwash Flow Rate" is the minimum flow rate in gallons per minute ("GPM") that is recommended for that size filter to operate properly. If your well pump can pump 10 gallons per minute for example, you could use the 2.0 CF model if you chose to, and it would work properly.
Maximum line pressure recommended 100 PSI. Maximum water temperature recommended: 100 F.
*"CF" refers to the amount of filter media included in cubic feet. A 1.5 CF has 1.5 cubic foot of filter media inside it, for example.
Our systems provide many benefits over typical filter cartridge systems. In particular our systems provide:
- Better filtration than sand or anthracite filters
- Longer life and higher flow rates
- Enhanced water quality through filtration down to 5 microns
- High purity natural zeolite 14 x 40 inch mesh
- High-tech Ceramic Disc Valve: the moving parts of the 7500 series control valve feature super hard ceramic and graphite meshing surfaces for exacting tolerances, eliminating the need for O-rings or gaskets.
- Easily programmable, multiple sequence set-up features, regeneration modes and interlocking capabilities.
- Backwashes based on time (days of the week).
- More efficient backwashes that use less water and require backwashing less frequently
- Very long lasting. Ceramic disc valve lasts years longer than standard piston type control valves and backwash over 150,000 cycles.
- Corrosion Proof: Resistant to sand, caustics, and acids.
- Automatic recall after power outage and maximum day regeneration functions
- Resists Abrasion: Patented ceramic discs are corrosion and abrasion resistant for superior durability and longevity.
- Exceptional High Flow Rate with noticeable noise reduction during regeneration.
- NSF certified, one piece, seamless poly filter tank for long life
- Voltage 110v-230V Power Adapter. Control valve 12VDC. Uses less than 20 watts of power.
- Turbidex Sediment NSF certified filter media
- Heavy-Duty NSF 7500-Rev ceramic disk control valve
- Bypass valve with 1" pipe connectors
- NSF certified filter tank
Typical Well Installation
Questions and Answers
Weight: 97.00 lbs.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee (Some exclusions, see Return Policy)
- See our Return Policy Here
Manufacturer #: SF003410