Calcite Acid Neutralizer Upflow 1.5 CF 10x54
Upflow Calcite pH Neutralizer for Acid Well Water:
- Simple in and out pipe connection and no drain required like standard calcite backwash neutralizers.
- Easier to service: Top of valve easily unscrews with plastic wrench (included) to make adding additional calcite fast and easy.
- Translucent tank makes it easy to check level of calcite in the tank!
- Includes neutralizer tank, calcite media, in and out valve with bypass, 1" pipe fittings, wrench
- Add more calcite once or twice a year for most homes.
- Inexpensive way to end acid well water corrosion.
- No backwash water, no waste water.
- All the filter media you need for the system is included.
- Eliminates acidity in the pH range of 6.0 to 6.9 by slowly dissolving Calcite (calcium carbonate) into the water as it flows through the filter.
- Depending on pH and service flow the Calcite bed will need to be replenished periodically with more Calcite.
- Stop corrosion from acid well water.
- Pipe size 1" NPT male pipe thread 90 degree
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- Filter tank is certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
Weight: 120.00 lbs
Number of Bathrooms in Home
|1 - 2||5 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||Diameter: 10" Height: 57"|
|1 - 2||5 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||Diameter: 13" Height: 37"|
|1 - 2||7 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||Diameter: 10" Height: 61"|
|2 - 3||10 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||Diameter: 12" Height: 59"|
|2 - 4||12 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||Diameter: 13" Height: 61"|
|2 - 5||12 GPM||pH 6.0 - 6.9||Diameter: 14" Height: 72"|
|* Allow 12" over top of tank to access fill port if possible.|
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
- See our Return Policy Here
- 90 DAY NO-HASSLE RETURN GUARANTEE.
- Try it, and if you are not 100% satisfied, return for your money back, less shipping costs.
- Easy to Install. Complete Instructions included.
- Install yourself or hire a handyman.
- Anyone familiar with basic plumbing can easily install system.
- 10 Year Warranty on Filter Tank
- 5 Year Warranty on Control Valve
- We are here to help. Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call us.
Manufacturer #: NF005440