Maxi-Vent Aeration System 115V
|Model||In - Out Pipe Size||Maximum Recommended Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|Maxi-Vent Aeration System 115V||1"||15 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 62"|
|Maxi-Vent Aeration System 230V||1"||15 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 62"|
Aeration System Includes:
- Air Pump
- Complete vent tank with Maxi-Vent
- Installation Guide
- Phone and email support
- Maxi-Vent System 115V air-pump and aeration of water.
- As water flows through Max-Vent System the water falls through a head of air inside the tank.
- The air is replenished automatically by the Air Pump and vented off by the Maxi-Vent solenoid vent, typically controlled by a timer (order as an option if desired)
- Use prior to a Pro-OX, Filox, Greensand or Birm media iron filter, or a Catalytic Carbon backwash filter for excellent removal of odors, iron, manganese and sediment.
- System operates on 115 voltage.
- Can be utilized for flow rates up to 15 gallons per minute.
- Quiet and reliable.
- For residential and light commercial applications.
- Maintains a head of air inside pressurize tank so water contacts air as water flow into air tank.
- This includes an installation kit with a aluminum shelf to mount the compressor, two air check valves, pressure gauge, poly connectors with tubing and air regulator valve.
- For most home well systems the Maxi-Vent system can be turned on and off with a simple digital timer (not included) OR you can wire to your well pump.
- If you have a standard well pump and you wish to wire to the pump so the Maxi-Vent system turns everytime your well pump runs, we recommend the 220v version (not this 110v version)
- For most home well systems the Maxi-Vent system only requires it run 10 minutes at a time 1 - 3 times a day in order to maintain a head of air inside the tank.
- Maximum line pressure is 100 PSI but 70 PSI is recommended maximum pressure for best results
- At 50 PSI of line pressure the air pump will injection 0.15 cubic feet of air per minute
- Air pump won't affect taste of water but might improve taste as aeration removes odors which can affect taste
A catalytic carbon backwash filter, or a Pro-OX iron filter works great the air compressor tank to remove oxidized sulfur, rust and sediment
Weight: 40.00 lbs.
- 10 year Warranty on tank. 1 Year on compressor. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee less 25% Restocking Fee
Manufacturer: Air Pump Water Solutions Inc.
Manufacturer #: AERMAXAP1