Air Charger Iron Filter Pro-OX 5900-BT 1.0 CF 948
$2,068.00 List Price
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Maximum Flow Rate (Gallons Per Minute)||Backwash Flow Rate (Gallons Per Minute)*||Dimensions|
|844||1 - 2||10 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 51"|
|948||1 - 2||12 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 55"|
|1054||2 - 4||14 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 61"|
|1252||2 - 4||18 GPM||12 GPM||Diamter: 12" Height: 59"|
- The Pro-OX 5900-BT-AIR Air Injection Oxidizing Filter, is a single tank, efficient and cost effective system for the removal of iron, hydrogen sulfide and sulfur.
- The Pro-OX 5900-BT AIR maintains an air pocket in the top of the tank while the system is in service.
- Unlike other air-charger type iron filters, the unique 5900-BT Control Valve allows the air pocket to be replenished each night, WITHOUT having the iron filter go thorugh a complete backwash.
- Other Air-Charger Iron Filters must go through a complete backwash each night, in order to replenish the air, wasting thousands of gallons of water each year. The 5900-AIR saves water by being able to draw in air only, independent of the backwash.
- No potassium permanganate, or chemicals required, although unlike other iron filters, the Pro-OX 5900-AIR can be used with chlorinated water.
- Easily removes up to 5 PPM of iron, 0.3 PPM of manganese and 5 PPM of hydrogen sulfide. Can remove much higher levels, however for levels higher than this, pre-chlorination with a contact tank is recommended.
- As the water passes thru the air pocket, iron, hydrogen sulfide and sulfur are oxidized.
- Dissolved oxygen is added to the water, helping to neutralize acidic water pH and balance the water. For acidic water with less than 6.9 pH we recommend the optional Calcite Blend Series systems.
- The Pro-OX powerful solid manganese dioxide filter media bed instantly removes the iron and sulfur from the water.
- The backwash cycle removes accumulated iron and replenish the filter media bed, no filter cartridges to change!
- The Pro-OX 5900-BT AIR system comes equipped with an air injection control head that automatically backwashes the system to clean the media and flush rust and sediment down the drain.
- By utilizing a patented process in the control valve, the Pro-OX 5900-BT AIR is able to put the whole oxidation process inside one tank, keeping maintenance costs and down time to a minimum.
- The systems includes a 1" pipe size by-pass valve (for 3/4" pipes, easily reduces to 3/4" using 1" x 3/4" adapter),
- Tank is NSF certified heavy-duty polyglass mineral tank
- All necessary filter media and gravel support bed for individual application is included.
- Optional "Calcite Blend Series" (12 and 14 GPM models only)for water low in pH (less than 6.9). Calcite Blend Series systems feature 1/3 calcite media to 2/3 Pro-OX media. It includes a natural almond-color tank with top-fill plug to make it easy to add more calcite every 6 to 12 months.
- * Make sure your well pump can pump at least this flow rate in order for the filter to work properly. It is EASY to find out, click here for simple steps.
- What model size to get? For most customers the 948 size works best, but if you know your well pump flow rate can produce 10 gallons per minute (10 GPM) then you can use the larger 1054 model.
- If you have a larger home and more persons in the home, but do not have 12 gallons per minute (12 GPM) available, you can use two 948 systems in parallel.
- If you have 1 -2 persons and lower demand, the 844 model works fine.
- Most well pumps can pump at least 7 GPM, and the 948 model works great for most homes with 2 - 4 persons and 1 - 3 bathrooms.
- Fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles to save water and allow maximized performance.
- 5900-BT heavy duty Blue Tooth enabled backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles, saving water and allowing maximized performance.
- Monitor flow rates, history of water usage and settings from your smart phone if desired.
- Voltage 110v-230V Power Adapter. Control valve 12VDC. Uses less than 20 watts of power.
- Weather & Insect Control Valve Cover Included. Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
- User friendly LCD display, showing time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining
- Legacy View Bluetooth enabled 5900-BT Electronic Control Valve for advanced water usage & flow monitoring from your smart phone!
- Excellent product and affordable. After doing extensive research for the correct house hold filtering system,I chose to do business with the clean water store. The customer service was great,shipping was fast and most of all the Pro ox 5900s air system is working great. Product knowledge is very good with lots of how to videos on this product as well. Thanks again! - Steve
- We have had great water from the moment after it ran its first cycle. This water is better than ANYTIME before and we have been in our new house for 16+ years. I only wish we would have used your system sooner. The filter we had been using (which we had installed new about 5 years ago) didn't come close to the clear water we have now.
- I installed the system according to the instructions, everything was clear and went well. After putting it in operation, within a few days the odor of my well water coming out of the faucet improved, now it no longer has any bad smell to it!
- We received everything just like he said, and my husband was able to connect with a little effort. It's been about a month & our water is better than ever.
3/4 Cubic Feet of Pro-OX Media
1" Inlet-Outlet with Bypass
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
- 90 DAY NO-HASSLE RETURN GUARANTEE.
- Try it, and if you are not 100% satisfied, return for your money back, less shipping costs.
- Easy to Install. Complete Instructions included.
- Install yourself or hire a handyman.
- Anyone familiar with basic plumbing can easily install system.
- User friendly LCD display and simplified controls.
- Legacy View Bluetooth enabled 5900-BT Electronic Control Valve for advanced water usage & flow monitoring
- Free optional Legacy View App available for Android or Iphones, makes it easy to monitor from your smart phone if desired.
- 10 Year Warranty on Filter Tank
- 7 Year Warranty on Control Valve
- We are here to help. Any questions? Email us at email@example.com or call us.
Manufacturer #: FE012750