Pro-OX Iron Filter 7500-REV2.5 1.0 CF 9x48
Pro-OX 7500-Rev2.5 Advanced Iron Filter Systems Remove Iron and Manganese from Well Water
- Pro-OX 7500-Rev2.5 iron filters are a powerful system for removing iron, rust, and sediment from well water.
- Corrosion Proof Ceramic disc auto backwash valve lasts years longer than standard piston-type control valves and can backwash over 150,000 cycles.
- Uses the advanced high-purity Pro-OX iron filter media, which lasts many years longer than traditional greensand or other iron filter media.
- Easily removes up to 5 PPM iron and 0.5 PPM manganese, or 10 PPM iron removal with optional Ozone injection.
- Iron bacteria can also be removed with ozone, chlorination, or peroxide injection.
- Backwashes are based on the time (days of the week) or gallons used. More efficient backwashes that use less water.
- Automatic program recall after power outages and maximum day regeneration functions
- Exceptional High Flow Rate with noticeable noise reduction during regeneration.
- NSF-certified, one-piece, seamless poly filter tank for long life
- Voltage 110v-230V Power Adapter. Control valve 12VDC. Uses less than 20 watts of power.
- Pro-OX certified iron filter media
- Heavy-Duty 7500-Rev2.5 ceramic disc control valve
- NSF-certified filter tank
- Bypass valve with 1" pipe connectors
- Ceramic disk control valve requires no maintenance unlike traditional piston and seal type Clack or Fleck valves
- Backwashes based on gallons used and/or days of the week
- Can be easily set up to be an air-charger control valve for increased oxidation with an optional air injector kit or Ozone system
- 4 languages on the display if needed besides the default English setting
- Easy to use full port bypass valve won't cut back on flow and pressure
- Keeps track of time and settings even in a power failure with a built-in battery included
Guaranteed to Work or Money Back
- 90 DAY NO-HASSLE RETURN GUARANTEE.
- Try it, and if you are not 100% satisfied, return your money back, less shipping costs.
- 10-year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- There is a 5-year warranty on the control valve.
- Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Disc internal moving parts!
Weight: 160.00 lbs
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|0.5 CF||1||6 GPM||4 GPM||Diameter: 6" Height: 42.5"|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||7 GPM||6 GPM||Diameter 10" Height 37.5" (short height)|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||8 GPM||6 GPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 52.5"|
|1.0 CF||2 - 3||10 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 56.5"|
|1.5 CF||3 - 4||12 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 62.5"|
Flow Rate: Refers to maximum recommended Gallons Per Minute ("GPM") which means how fast the water is flowing. The 0.5 CF model works best for very small homes (one bath, 1-2 people) or for vacation home part-time use.
Backwash Flow Rate: This refers to the amount of water needed to lift, clean, and reclassify the Pro-Ox media. Your well must put out the minimum gpm requirment for the backwash.
"CF" refers to the amount of filter media and gravel are in the tank, a total of 0.5 cubic feet.
Have Questions? Call 888-600-5426 and speak to one of our certified water treatment technicians for technical help or if you have questions about sizing or flow rates.
Removal Rate: Easily removes up to 5 PPM iron, .2 PPM manganese, higher removal rates possible with pre-chlorination or pre-aeration; there is no air draw otpion for this size tank.
Iron levels over 5 PPM, or when manganese or other conditions such low pH, high levels of sulfur odor or iron bacteria or tannins, please note that additional treatment such as chlorine, peroxide, or aeration may be needed.
Manganese removal: when manganese is present over 0.5 PPM, we recommend a chlorine feed. A chlorine feed with a contact/retention tank allowing 30 seconds of time after the chlorine has been injected, followed by the Pro-OX filter systems does a GREAT job on removing manganese. A carbon filter can be used after the Pro-OX system to remove any residual chlorine, so you get all the benefits of chlorination without having any chlorine in the house water.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee (some exclusions, see Return Policy)
- See our Return Policy Here