Pro-OX Iron Filter 7500-REV2.5 0.5 CF 6x35
Pro-OX 7500-Rev2.5 Advanced Iron Filter Systems Remove Iron and Manganese from Well Water
- Pro-OX 7500-Rev2.5 iron filters are a powerful system for removing iron, rust and sediment from well water.
- Corrosion Proof Ceramic disc auto backwash valve lasts years longer than standard piston type control valves and can backwash over 150,000 cycles.
- Uses the advanced high purity Pro-OX iron filter media which lasts many years longer than traditional greensand or other iron filter media.
- Easily removes up to 5 PPM iron and 0.5 PPM manganese, higher levels possible depending on water chemistry.
- Iron bacteria can also be removed with pre-chlorination or peroxide injection
- Backwashes based on time (days of the week) or gallons used. More efficient backwashes that use less water.
- Automatic program recall after power outage and maximum day regeneration functions
- Exceptional High Flow Rate with noticeable noise reduction during regeneration.
- NSF certified, one piece, seamless poly filter tank for long life
- Voltage 110v-230V Power Adapter. Control valve 12VDC. Uses less than 20 watts of power.
- Pro-OX certified iron filter media
- Heavy-Duty 7500-Rev2.5 ceramic disc control valve
- NSF certified filter tank
- Bypass valve with 1" pipe connectors
- Ceramic disk control valve requires no maintenance unlike traditional piston and seal type Clack or Fleck valves
- Backwashes based on gallons used and/or days of the week
- Can be easily set up to be an air-charger control valve for increased oxidation with optional air injector kit!
- 4 languages on the display if needed besides default English setting
- Easy to use full port bypass valve won't cut back on flow and pressure
- Keeps track of time and settings even in a power failure with built-in battery included
Guaranteed to Work or Money Back
- 90 DAY NO-HASSLE RETURN GUARANTEE.
- Try it, and if you are not 100% satisfied, return for your money back, less shipping costs.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve.
- Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Disc internal moving parts!
Weight: 100.00 lbs
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|0.5 CF||1||6 GPM||4.0 GPM||Diameter: 6" Height: 42.5"|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 52.5"|
|1.0 CF||2 - 3||10 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 56.5"|
|1.5 CF||3 - 4||12 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 62.5"|
Flow Rate: Refers to maximum recommended Gallons Per Minute ("GPM") which means how fast the water is flowing. The 1.0 CF model works best for most homes (such as 2 -3 bathroom homes with 2 - 6 persons). Higher flow rates are possible through these systems, this is just meant as a guide or suggested use.
"CF" refers to the amount of filter media blend in cubic feet. A 1.5 CF has 1.5 cubic feet of Pro-OX iron filter media (Pro-OX, Zeolite and filter gravel).
Have Questions? Call 888-600-5426 and speak to one of our certified water treatment technicians for technical help or if you have questions about sizing or flow rates.
Removal Rate: Easily removes up to 5 PPM iron, .2 PPM manganese, much higher removal rates possible with pre-chlorination or pre-aeration or by setting the Rev4 control valve to be an air-charger type valve. This can easily be done by changing the settings, see manual for more information.
Iron levels over 5 PPM, or when manganese or other conditions such low pH, high levels of sulfur odor or iron bacteria or tannins, please note that additional treatment such as chlorine, peroxide, or aeration may be needed.
Manganese removal: when manganese is present over 0.5 PPM, we recommend a chlorine feed. A chlorine feed with a contact/retention tank allowing 30 seconds of time after the chlorine has been injected, followed by the Pro-OX filter systems does a GREAT job on removing manganese. A carbon filter can be used after the Pro-OX system to remove any residual chlorine, so you get all the benefits of chlorination without having any chlorine in the house water.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
- Lifetime warranty on Ceramic Disc
- See our Return Policy Here