Pro-OX Iron Filter Manual Backwash Non-Electric 1.0 CF 1" In-Out
Manual Backwash Well Water Iron Filter with Pro-OX Eliminates Iron, Manganese and Sediment
- No power required, manual backwash control valve uses well water water pressure to backwash and rinse filter.
- Pro-OX Filters are the longest lasting and most powerful system for removing iron, rust and sediment from well water.
- Pro-OX filter media last for up to 15 years, much longer than other filter media.
- Contains a unique blend of high-purity manganese dioxide (Pro-OX) and naturally mined Zeolite for filtration down to 3 microns for maximum filtration and iron removal.
- Pro-OX Filters include: Pro-OX Manganese Dioxide Certified filter media; Zeolite Turbidity Filter media, filter gravel, filter tank; heavy-duty CWS Manual Valve.
- Backwash Flow Rate and Quantity: uses 50 - 100 gallons of backwash water 1 to 3 times a week depending on water use.
- Backwash water safe for septic tanks.
- Pro-OX Manganese Dioxide is an Certified natural high purity mineral that is used for removing iron, hydrogen sulfide, and manganese from water supplies.
- Removes up to 10 PPM iron and 5 PPM manganese depending on water chemistry.
- For best removal rates chlorine injection, peroxide, or air injection may be required before iron filter.
- Iron bacteria, hydrogen sulfide and tannins can also be removed with pre-chlorination.
- Pro-OX media utilizes an oxidation-reduction reaction and filtration process similar to Greensand, but at a much higher level of performance.
- This unique iron filter media works much better than other solid manganese dioxide iron-filter media due to its higher purity and porosity.
- Pro-OX Manganese Dioxide contains greater than 80% manganese dioxide in an extremely unique cluster format for enhanced performance and maximized capacity.
- Pro-OX Manganese Dioxide generally works better than Greensand or Birm, due to its high purity, superior oxidation/filtration ability.
- Unlike coated iron filter media such as Greensand or Birm or MTM, Pro-OX lasts for many years and doesn't have a coating to wear off or deteriorate like other iron filter media.
- Filter tank is certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- Pro-OX certified iron filter media
- Heavy-Duty Manual control valve
- certified filter tank
Weight: 125.00 lbs.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee less 25% Restocking Fee
- See our Return Policy Here
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Iron / Manganese Removal||Dimensions|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||7 GPM||4 GPM||10 PPM / 2 PPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 52.5"|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||10 PPM / 2 PPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 56.5"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||10 GPM||5 GPM||10 PPM / 2 PPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 62.5"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 4||12 GPM||8 GPM||10 PPM / 2 PPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 60.5"|
- Iron filter media blend (Pro-OX, Chemsorb, base filter gravel)
- Heavy-Duty manual backwash control valve 1" In-Out-Drain
- certified filter tank
- Installation manual and instructions, technical support by phone if you have any questions.
Manufacturer #: FE011980