Pro-Ox Manual Iron Filters
Manual Backwash Well Water Iron Filter with Pro-OX Eliminates Iron, Manganese and Sediment
- No power required, manual backwash control valve uses well water water pressure to backwash and rinse filter.
- Pro-OX Filters are the longest lasting and most powerful system for removing iron, rust and sediment from well water.
- Pro-OX filter media last for up to 15 years, much longer than other filter media.
- Contains a unique blend of high-purity manganese dioxide (Pro-OX) and naturally mined Zeolite for filtration down to 3 microns for maximum filtration and iron removal.
- Pro-OX Filters include: Pro-OX Manganese Dioxide NSF Certified filter media; Zeolite Turbidity Filter media, filter gravel, filter tank; heavy-duty CWS Manual Valve.
- Backwash Flow Rate and Quantity: uses 50 - 100 gallons of backwash water 1 to 3 times a week depending on water use.
- Backwash water safe for septic tanks.
- Pro-OX Manganese Dioxide is an NSF Certified natural high purity mineral that is used for removing iron, hydrogen sulfide, and manganese from water supplies.
Pro-OX Iron Filter Manual Backwash Non-Electric 0.75 CF 1" In-Out
Pro-OX Iron Filter Manual Backwash Non-Electric 1.0 CF 1" In-Out
Pro-OX Iron Filter Manual Backwash Non-Electric 1.5 CF 1" In-Out
Pro-OX Iron Filter Manual Backwash Non-Electric 2.0 CF 1" In-Out
Pro-OX Iron Filter Manual Backwash Non-Electric 0.5 CF 1" In-Out