Soda Ash Well Water Package J-Pro-22
Eliminate Acid Water with Automatic Soda Ash Feeder
These complete soda ash pump and tank systems are the best way to achieve accurate pH levels and eliminate acid well and spring waters with the least amount of maintenance.
J-Pro-22 Versatile soda ash Works for a Wide Range of Conditions and Wells:
- Just mix soda ash powder with warm soft or pure water and add to solution tank, easy to do and lasts for several months.
- Dual Voltage 110/220v 50/60hz
- Works over a wide range of water flow rates for most home water wells
- Good for well water flow rates from 1 to 30 Gallons Per Minute (1 - 30 GPM)(Contact us for systems for higher flow rates over 30 GPM)
- Pumps 0.1 to 22 gallons of solution per day
- Works for line pressures up to 110 PSI
- Dual Voltage: works on both 110v and 220v power
- Low power consumption: uses only 22 watts or 0.2 amps of power
- Dimensions: 5 Gallon:11" L x 10-1/4" W x 14-1/8" H; 15 gallon model: 14.5" wide x 24", height including pump is 35". 35 gallon model: 18" wide x 33", height including pump is 44".
- Stroke frequency adjustable from 0 to 100 strokes per minute
- Digital speed adjustment makes adjusting the pump fast and easy for incredibly accurate injection
- Unlike Stenner-style peristaltic pumps: no pump tube failures, no rollers to go bad, needs less service, and good for continuous duty
- Uses readily available soda ash powder (sodium carbonate), safe and certified for drinking water use.
- These heavy-duty metering pumps systems are designed to last for many years with minimal maintenance.
- Pump easily mounts on the top of the tank or a wall
- Primes super fast, and won't lose its prime.
- Complete system includes soda ash pump, solution tank, injection check valve, tubing, fittings
- Plug in to a Flow Switch (sold separately) or Wire to your standard pressure switch pump system.
- NOTE: If you have a Variable Speed Well Pump click here for the Proportional Flow Soda Ash Systems.
Free Expert Technical Setup and Support
Over 25 years we have installed many hundreds of soda ash systems worldwide. We can offer you expert advice on the exact type of soda ash solution to use, how much to use and what settings to use with your new soda ash system. These pumps are the easiest and most accurate soda ash pumps available on the market today!
Loaded with features only found in much more expensive industrial metering pumps, our J-Pro-22 Metering Pump makes soda ash and other chemical injection fast and accurate. Our easy-to-use installation guide will guide you through the steps, but if you need help or have questions, we are just a phone call or email away.
Each System Includes
- J-Pro-22 Home Well Water Soda Ash Pump with 5, 15 or 35 gallon heavy-duty polyethylene solution tank
- Tubing and fittings to connect pump to injection check valve
- 1 Injection Check valve 1/2" NPT
- Easy to read Manual
Why Use a Contact Tank and/OR an In-Line Mixer?
- Contact tanks all the soda ash solution being injected to mix thoroughly in the water and provides for even pH levels
- Are contact tanks optional? Yes, it is optional, and not needed for neutralizing the pH.
- Does my existing pressure tank take the place of a contact tank? No. Pressure tanks are on a tee, and water can flow past the tank when water is being used.
- What is an inline static mixer? It is a small piece of pipe with baffles which rapidly blends the soda ash being injected into the water as the water flows through it.
How to Mix Up the Soda Ash SolutionSoda ash is a powder (sodium carbonate) that is mixed with water to form a saturated solution. You can make the solution stronger or weaker.
To start out, mix 4 lbs. (or measure 8 cups) of soda ash powder in 2 gallons of very warm or hot (not boiling) softened, distilled or purified water and stir vigorously to mix.
It is best to use purified distilled or reverse osmosis or bottled water, or clean softened water to make up your solution. If your untreated well water is soft water and is very low in total dissolved solids and other minerals, it might be OK to use the untreated water to make up the solution.
NOTE: Some soda ash will drop out of solution and settle to bottom of solution tank. This is normal.
Weight: 20.00 lbs.