- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Precision Well and Spring Water Chlorinators
- Proportional Flow Chlorinators
- Stenner Chlorinators
- Chlorine Pellet Feeder
- Chlorine Feeder Parts
- Contact Tanks
- Solution Tanks
- Flow Switches
- In-Line Mixers
- Custom Commercial Chlorinator Skids
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Water Quality Programs
- CHECK OUT THE RELATED-ITEMS TAB ABOVE FOR ACCESSORIES AND PELLETS!/li>
- Dry Pellet In-Line Chlorinator Model 400 is designed for well water applications, not pools like others online
- We recommend a contact tank be installed after the Chlorinator to give some time after the chlorine has been injected
- After contact tank, if desired install a low cost whole house carbon backwash filter for clean water throughout the house!
- If being used for residential applications, a whole-house carbon filter is recommended after the contact tank.
- The Model 400 dry chlorine pellet feeder will operate on a varying pressure such as a home well system or on a constant pressure such as a sprinkler or pool system (up to a maximum of 75 psi).
- No messy chemicals; no moving parts; no electricity required.
- Corrosion-proof construction.
- PVC Construction from all NSF-certified materials. PVC used in the Model 400 is NSF certified for drinking water.
- Adjustable metering of chemicals. Fast and easy refilling.
- Never needs priming.
- Holds about 4 lbs of 3/8" pellets in one filling.
- One filling with pellets will typically treat 15,000 to 20,000 gallons of water before requiring refilling.
- For best results use the Sentry 3/8" 1 gram pellets.
- When adjusted to the #1 hole setting, the unit should dispense approximately 2.0 ppm of chlorine and the system should process approximately 15,000 to 20,000 gallons of water before needing to be refilled.
- Easy to install.
- Note: For gravity or non-pressure tank installations, the optional Feed Rate Valve must be ordered separately. See below.
- For best results, use a contact tank and carbon filter after the Model 400.
- Includes two 1-1/2" PVC slip unions plus two 3/4" NPT (threaded) unions.
- If you have 1" or 1-1/4" pipe, you can purchase bushing reducers to go from 1-1/2" to your pipe size at most hardware stores
|Why use chlorine pellet feeders?
Click here to get some quick assistance using our Fast System Selector Form.
Need to have your water tested?
Click here to get a comprehensive test kit with laboratory analysis delivered to your home, now only $29.95 for a limited time!
We wrote the book on Home Chlorination Systems! Easy to read, packed with useful how to guides, diagrams, charts and pictures.
In-Line Pellet Feeder
|Well Pellet Feeder|
Customer Ratings & Reviews