Dry Pellet In-Line Chlorinator Model 400
$499.00 List Price
Easy to Install and Use Non-Electric Chlorinator
- Not a pool type low-pressure chlorinator (although they look similar)
- Uses Unique system to allow Chlorinator to be installed AFTER Pressure Tank
- Good for up to 80 PSI pressure
- Includes fittings for 1-1/2" and also 3/4". Easy to adapt from 1-1/2" to 1" PVC.
- Eliminate iron bacteria, odors
- Works great to pretreat well water before filtration
- Heavy duty construction. 3 Year Warranty.
- Try it for 90 Days. Return for Money Back if Not Happy!
- CHECK OUT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE FOR RELATED ACCESSORIES AND PELLETS!
- Dry Pellet In-Line Chlorinator Model 400 is designed for well water applications, not for pools like others online
- For best results and consistent chlorine dosing we recommend a contact tank be installed after the Chlorinator to give some time after the chlorine has been injected
- After contact tank to remove chlorine residual if desired install a low cost whole house carbon backwash filter for clean water throughout the house!
- If being used for residential applications, a whole-house carbon filter is recommended after the contact tank.
- The Model 400 dry chlorine pellet feeder is designed to operate with a standard well pump and pressure tank, up to 80 PSI.
- If you have a variable speed well pump that delivers constant pressure we recommend a proportionally fed JPRO-22 chlorinator using liquid bleach.
- No messy chemicals; no moving parts; no electricity required.
- Corrosion-proof construction.
- PVC Construction from all NSF-certified materials. PVC used in the Model 400 is NSF certified for drinking water.
- Adjustable metering of chemicals. Fast and easy refilling.
- Never needs priming.
- Holds about 4 lbs of 3/8" pellets in one filling.
- One filling with pellets will typically treat 15,000 to 20,000 gallons of water before requiring refilling.
- For best results use the Sentry 3/8" 1 gram pellets.
- When adjusted to the #1 hole setting, the unit should dispense approximately 2.0 ppm of chlorine and the system should process approximately 15,000 to 20,000 gallons of water before needing to be refilled.
- Easy to install.
- Note: For gravity or non-pressure tank installations, the optional Feed Rate Valve must be ordered separately. See below.
- NOT FOR USE on constant pressure variable speed well pump systems. Works great for standard pressure tank well pump systems but do not use for constant pressure systems where there is no pressure tank.
- For best results, use a contact tank and carbon filter after the Model 400.
- Includes two 1-1/2" PVC slip unions plus two 3/4" NPT (threaded) unions.
- If you have 1" or 1-1/4" pipe, you can purchase bushing reducers to go from 1-1/2" to your pipe size at most hardware stores
- NOTE:While this is feeder is made from FDA Approved Materials, it is not NSF Certified. If your application is a commercial application requiring NSF certification please contact us for a liquid bleach feeder pump.
3 Year Warranty against leaks or defects! AUTOMATED PURE WATER, INC. warranties it?s components and parts as follows: For a period of three (3) years from the date of installation, Automated Pure Water, Inc. will repair or replace any part or component found to be defective in materials or workmanship, provided it was used in accordance with the printed instructions and all building codes in effect, and system did not exceed 80 pounds per square inch or different types of chlorine were mixed together. Defective parts must be returned for inspection.
Manufacturer: Automated Pure Water Inc.
Manufacturer #: Model 400