Contact Retention Tank Ozone 2465 110 Gal. 2" In-Out
|CWS-1465||39 Gallons||In-Out: 1-1/2"||Diameter: 14" Height: 74"|
|CWS-1665||48 Gallons||In-Out: 1-1/2"||Diameter: 16" Height: 74"|
|CWS-2165||90 Gallons||In-Out: 1-1/2"||Diameter: 21" Height: 71"|
|CWS-2465||110 Gallons||In-Out: 2"||Diameter: 24" Height: 74"|
- CWS Ozone Contact Mixing Tanks work great for ozone retention and off-gassing!
- Water enters at the bottom and is distributed and rapidly mixed inside the tank, giving vital contact time to ozone gas under pressure.
- Unlike other contact tanks rated for 75 PSI max, this tank is rated for 125 PSI.
- Heavier duty, longer lasting.
- Get a much better mass transfer of ozone gas into water.
- Remove excess air and gasses with the automatic stainless steel ozone off-gas vent.
- These lightweight, seamless, non-corrosive retention tanks are ideal for new and replacement installation with the desired longest life.
- 100% non-metallic polymer materials.
- Impervious to chemical attack.
- Seamless one-piece inner shell, NSF certified.
- No vulnerable interior tank coating.
- 125 PSI maximum operating pressure.
- Drain is easy to install using PVC or stainless steel ball valves.
- Question: How does the ozone gas get vented from these tanks?
- Answer: The ozone gas will collect at the top of the tank and is vented off by the optional stainless steel ozone gas vent.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: Ozone gas can be harmful to breathe in. How can I protect the room environment from being exposed to ozone gas?
- Answer: Installing in an enclosed space, connect an ozone destruct system to the outlet of the ozone vent. Contact us for more information.
- Question: What is the baffle factor?
- Answer: The distribution tube inside the tank provides a minimum 0.3 baffle factor.
Two year warranty from date of installation. Contact tanks installed without a vacuum breaker are not covered under warranty
Manufacturer #: T2002000