Ozone Contact Retention Tank 1465 40 Gal. 1-1/2" In-Out
|Model||Capacity||Inlet - Outlet Type||Pipe Size Options||Dimensions|
|CWS-1465||40 Gallons||In at Bottom, Out at Bottom||In-Out 1"||Diameter 14" Height 74"|
|CWS-1665||50 Gallons||In at Bottom, Out at Bottom||In-Out: 1"||Diameter: 16.5" Height: 75.5"|
|CWS-2162||90 Gallons||In at Bottom, Out at Bottom||In-Out: 1"||Diameter: 21.5" Height: 84.5"|
|CWS-2472||129 Gallons||In at Bottom, Out at Bottom||In-Out: 1"||Diameter: 24.5" Height: 96"|
- CWS Ozone Contact Mixing Tanks work great for ozone retention and off-gassing!
- Water enters at bottom and is distributed and rapidly mixed inside tank giving vital contact time to ozone gas under pressure.
- Bottom drain makes flushing and rinsing out sediment fast and easy.
- Pipe size is 1" NPT in and out with inner 1" distributor tube, all in Schedule 80 PVC.
- Unlike other contact tanks rated for 75 PSI max, this tank is rated for 125 PSI.
- Heavier duty, longer lasting.
- Get much better mass-traer of ozone gas into water.
- Remove excess air and gasses with the automatic stainless steel ozone off-gas vent.
- These lightweight seamless totally non-corrosive retention tanks are ideal for new and replacement installation where longest life is desired.
- 100% non-metallic polymer materials.
- Impervious to chemical attack.
- Seamless one-piece inner shell, certified.
- No vulnerable interior tank coating.
- 125 psig operating pressure.
- Drain is easy to install using PVC or stainless steel ball valves.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: What size should I order for oxidizing iron, odors or for mixing?
- Answer: For most residential applications where you are injecting chlorine or peroxide or other chemicals before your filtration system, the 40 gallon tank works best.
- Question: What size should I get if I wish to disinfect water of coliform bacteria?
- Answer: This will depend on the pH and the concentration ozone you are injecting, but generally you want 5 to 10 minutes of contact time, so a larger 80 gallon or 125 gallon may be recommended.
Weight: 70.00 lbs.
Manufacturer #: 1465