Chlorinator Well Water Proportional Feed 2" J-PRO-22 110-240V
Flow Rate Comparison Chart in Gallons Per Minute
Minimum Flow Rate
Maximum Flow Rate
Easy Installation! No-Wiring Needed! Plug into any 110V to 240V wall outlet, and when there is flow, the J-PRO-22 Metering Pump will instantly and accurately inject the precise amount of chlorine (or other chemicals) based on the flow rate of the water!
Package includes Dual Voltage J-PRO-22 Electronic Digital Pulse Metering Pump, 2" CWS Lead-Free Flow Sensor with Cable, & Heavy-Duty Solution Tank, injection check valve, tubing, fitting.Fat Shipping.
Our J-PRO-22 series proportional-feed chlorinators are the best way to achieve accurate chlorine residuals with the least amount of maintenance. This chlorinator system injects the precise amount of chlorine required based on the flow of the water. System is fully automatic and pumps more or less chlorine based on flow rate!
Versatile Chlorinator Works for a Wide Range of Conditions and Wells:
- CWS Lead-Free 2"pipe size heavy-duty nylon engineered plastic flowmeter with unions. Operates accurately down to 1 gallon per minute flow rate.
- Good for chlorinating well water flow rates from 1 to 70 gallons per minute (higher flows possible depending on dosage required)
- Metering pump can deliver up to 22 gallons of chlorine solution per day and is easily adjustable to get just the right chlorine residual that is needed.
- Works for line pressures up to 100 PSI
- Dosage is controlled by the flow sensor as well as digital controls on pump
- De-gassing vent built-in makes the pump great for chlorination use
- Unlike Stenner-style peristaltic pumps: no pump tube failures, no rollers to go bad, needs less service, and good for continuous duty
- Uses regular household bleach (5% sodium hypochlorite) or liquid pool chlorine (12% sodium hypochlorite)
- These heavy-duty metering pumps systems are designed to last for many years with minimal maintenance.
- Pump easily mounts on the top of the tank or a wall
- Primes super fast, and won't lose its prime.
- Complete system includes chlorinator pump, solution tank, injection check valve, tubing, fittings
- Easy and fast to install!
- Dual Voltage! Works out of the box with 110v to 240V 50/60hz.
- Uses only 22 watts (0.2 amps) of power when operating.
Free Expert Technical Setup and Support
Over 25 years we have installed many hundreds of chlorination systems worldwide. We can offer you expert advice on the exact type of chlorine solution to use, how much to use and what settings to use with your new chlorinator. These pumps are the easiest and most accurate chlorinator pumps available on the market today!
Loaded with features only found in much more expensive industrial metering pumps, our J-PRO-22 Metering Pump makes chlorine and other chemical injection fast and accurate. Our easy-to-use installation guide will guide you through the steps, but if you need help or have questions, we are just a phone call or email away.
Each System Includes
- J-PRO-22 Home Well Water Digital Pulse Chlorinator Pump with 5, 10 or 35 gallon heavy-duty FDA approved materials polyethylene solution tank
- CWS Lead-Free 2" NPT heavy-duty nylon engineered plastic flow meter and cable.
- Tubing and fittings to connect pump to injection check valve
- Injection Check valve 1/2" NPT ( Install injection check valve into 2" piping using a 2" tee x 1/2" bushing)
- Easy to read Manual
- Professional Tech Support from WQA Water Specialists if you have any questions
What size solution tank should I order?
- We recommend the 5 or 15 gallon tank. The 5 gallon is convenient due to its size and ease of handling.
- There is usually no home well water application where the 35 gallon tank is needed.
- Most of our customers use 1 to 2 gallons chlorine solution per month.
- There is no advantage to using a larger solution tank in most cases.
- Mix up enough fresh chlorine solution to last for 3 months as chlorine can lose its strength over time.
- 5 Gallon Solution Tank Dimensions: 15.8" Diameter x 11" x 17.5" Height
- 15 Gallon Solution Tank Dimensions:14.5" Diameter x 31" Height
- 35 Gallon Solution Tank Dimensions: 18" Diameter x 40" Height
What type of bleach should I use?
- You can use liquid bleach as long as it is only sodium hypochlorite with no additives.
- Some areas have HASA brand liquid bleach which is certified for drinking water
- Do not use household laundry bleach, as it contains additives
- We recommend using Certified Chlorine Powder which has no additives or contaminants
- To use just add 1 oz of powder to 1 gallon of soft or purified water to make up your solution
- 1 5-lb jug is more than enough chlorine for most residential well applications for 8 to 12 months
- Stores for up to 8 to 12 months in cool dark dry location.