Contact Retention Tank Ozone 2162 90 Gal. 1-1/2" In-Out
- CWS Ozone Contact Mixing Tanks work great for ozone retention and off-gassing!
- Water enters at bottom and is distributed and rapidly mixed inside tank giving vital contact time to ozone gas under pressure.
- Bottom drain makes flushing and rinsing out sediment fast and easy.
- Pipe size is 1-1/2" NPT in and out with inner 1" distributor tube, all in Schedule 80 PVC.
- Unlike other contact tanks rated for 75 PSI max, this tank is rated for 125 PSI.
- Heavier duty, longer lasting.
- Get much better mass-traer of ozone gas into water.
- Remove excess air and gasses with the automatic stainless steel ozone off-gas vent.
- These lightweight seamless totally non-corrosive retention tanks are ideal for new and replacement installation where longest life is desired.
- 100% non-metallic polymer materials.
- Impervious to chemical attack.
- Seamless one-piece inner shell, certified.
- No vulnerable interior tank coating.
- 125 psig operating pressure.
- Drain is easy to install using PVC or stainless steel ball valves.
Two year warranty from date of installation. Contact tanks installed without a vacuum breaker are not covered under warranty
Manufacturer #: T2001990