Pro-OX 7500-Rev4 Iron Filters
|Models: Click for Price||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|0.5 CF||1||6 GPM||4 GPM||Diameter: 6" Height 42"|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 50"|
|1.0 CF||1 - 3||10 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 52"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 3||12 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 60"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 4||14 GPM||12 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 58"|
Model 1.0 CF works best for most homes.
Large home or irrigation?
Install two Pro-OX filters in parallel to double the flow rate and capacity.
Pro-OX 7500 Advanced Iron Filter Systems Lasts Years Longer.
Uses the advanced high purity Pro-OX iron filter media which lasts many years longer than traditional greensand or other iron filter media.
Contains a unique blend of high-purity manganese dioxide (Pro-OX) and naturally mined Zeolite for filtration down to 3 microns for maximum filtration and iron removal.
Easily removes up to 5 PPM iron and 0.5 PPM manganese.
Higher removal rates up to 15 PPM are possible with aeration, chlorine or peroxide injection.
High-tech Ceramic Disc Valve: the moving parts of the 7500 series control valve feature super-hard ceramic and graphite meshing surfaces for exacting tolerances, eliminating the need for O-rings or gaskets.
Easily programmable, multiple sequence set-up features, regeneration modes and interlocking capabilities.
More efficient backwashes that use less water and require backwashing less frequently
Corrosion-proof ceramic disc backwash control valve lasts years longer than standard piston-type control valves and backwash over 150,000 cycles.
Automatic program recall after a power outage
Exceptional High Flow Rate with noticeable noise reduction
NSF certified, one-piece, seamless poly filter tank for long life
Voltage 110v-230V Power Adapter. Uses less than 20 watts of power.
- Pro-OX NSF-certified iron filter media
- Heavy-Duty 7500 ceramic disc control valve
- Certified filter tank
- Bypass valve with 1" pipe connectors
- Ceramic disk control valve requires no maintenance unlike traditional piston and seal type Clack or Fleck valves
- Backwashes based on gallons used and/or days of the week
- Can be easily set up to be an air-charger control valve for increased oxidation with an optional air injector kit!
- 4 languages on the display if needed besides the default English setting
- Easy to use full port bypass valve won't cut back on flow and pressure
- Keeps track of time and settings even in a power failure with a built-in battery included
Guaranteed to Work or Money Back
- 90-DAY NO-HASSLE RETURN GUARANTEE.
- Try it, and if you are not 100% satisfied, we will return your money back, less shipping costs.
- 10-year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the entire control valve.
- Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Disc.
Pro-OX 7500 Series
Pro-OX Manual Backwash
|Removes Iron|| || |
|Removes Manganese|| || |
|Removes Sulfur Odors*|| || |
|Removes Iron Bacteria*|| || |
|Includes Flow Sensor for on-demand backwash|| |
|Includes Built-In By-Pass Valve|
|Includes Blue Tooth Remote Monitoring App|
|Ceramic Disc Lifetime Warranty|| || |
|Estimated Life Span of Filter Media|| |
10 to 15 Years
10 to 15 Years
|pH of Water Recommended|| |
6.5 to 8.5
6.5 to 8.5
*Pre-Oxidation With Chlorine, Peroxide, or Aeration may be recommended for extreme water conditions.